■ Profile (Bio,CV)
■ My Research
■ Books authored/edited
by Takatoshi Ito
■ East Asia Seminars
on Economics (EASE)
■ Annual TRIO Conference
National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
7-22-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8677
ACCESS and MAPS
Please replace "■" with "@".
Since January 1, 2015, I have been teaching at School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA),
Columbia University during the US academic year (from September to May).
I also engage in research and lecture activities at Center on Japanese Economy and Business (CJEB),
Columbia University, throughout the year.
During the summer months (from June to August),
I teach at National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS) as Senior Professor.
For media request in New York, please contact CJEB:
Economic Stagnation in Japan
Dongchul Cho, Takatoshi Ito, and Andrew Mason (eds.), Edward Elgar, January 2018. (ISBN: 978 1 78811 043 3)
Managing Currency Risk
Takatoshi Ito, Satoshi Koibuchi, Kiyotaka Sato, and Junko Shimizu, Edward Elgar, May 2018. (ISBN: 978 1 78536 012 1)
What's new ? ( Update: January 10, 2018 )
I appeared on the NHK TV program. (January 5, 2018)
2nd Annual International Conference on High Frequency Exchange Rate Dynamics (December 15, 2017)
"Trump's Economic Policies and Their Implications for Japan and Asia" (November 21, 2017)
- "Econophysics and Econometric Analysis Based on the EBS data sets"
- Date & Time： Friday, December 15, 2017 ( 9:15 - 16:50 )
- Venue： GRIPS Research Meeting Room 4A (Roppongi, Tokyo)
- Organizer： Takatoshi ITO (Columbia University and GRIPS)
- Date & Time： Tuesday, November 21, 2017 (6:00 PM - 7:30 PM)
- Venue： Teatro (2nd Floor), The Italian Academy, Columbia University (1161 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY)
Glenn Hubbard (Dean, Columbia Business School)
Joseph E. Stiglitz (University Professor, Columbia University)
David E. Weinstein (Carl S. Shoup Professor of the Japanese Economy, Columbia University)
Takatoshi Ito (Professor, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University)
Hugh Patrick (Director, Center on Japanese Economy and Business, Columbia Business School)
- More info
- NHK World Global Agenda
Surviving Trump: "America First" and Japan
Dates of Broadcast
* This symposium is cosponsored by CJEB and NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation).
- Tokyo: Dec. 16, Sat. 10:10am, 4:10pm, 10:10pm /Dec. 17, Sun. 4:10am
- London: Dec. 16, Sat. 1:10am, 7:10am, 1:10pm, 7:10pm
- New York: Dec. 15, Fri. 8:10pm / Dec. 16, Sat. 2:10am, 8:10am, 2:10pm